Monday, December 16, 2013

More expletives

More Expletives?
Not me however.
Although, it does make for some self awareness when considering a few of my buddies whom say nary a coarse word around their children and when hearing their children talk or speak it's clear that the clean path is rather shiny.

Raqu and her sister have a big infatuation with Katy Parry.  Ren and I are forced into listening to her songs every day off VEVO sometimes over and over and depending on Raqu's state or requirement to not move.
For the most part I now know nearly every chorus and many words and can keep up with the kids singing on a few of the songs for a moment or two.

I've always had a thing that most songs are more about a feeling and rhythms for me than the message.
I could never recite the lyrics to many songs I've listened to 100's of times.  Then if I do it's certain I hear things much different than what is sung. 

Creating my own reality that usually makes no sense to what the song is about.  I probably listened to too many Bob Dylan songs in my teens to think anyone actually sang about anything.
Speaking to some French girl
Who says she knows me well
And I would send a message
To find out if she's talked
But the post office has been stolen
And the mailbox is locked

Raqu's moment of fame comes after Ren starts to sing-
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes.

Then Raqu excited to join in carries on.
Yeah, you, PMS
Like a bitch
I would know

Ren and I just stopped the world seemed to go on pause. 

Not sure if I think she's the coolest kid in the world or I'm the worst dad in the world..

Anyway
Fixing her foot wounds from last week.
They were getting a little stinky and she was suffering from the itch....
Below is a photo doc of before and after today's DC.
As tough as I think I am with her wounds and dealing with new and old ones.  This was still tough, cleaning this up and edging all the dead flesh. 

After 4 days it's great that she's heeled so well and the epithelial tissue is looking healthy and strong.






No comments:

Post a Comment