Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MAYBE IT'S NOT "THE TERRIBLE TWO'S" -

MAYBE IT'S JUST THE FACT SHE'S IN TOTAL DISCOMFORT!!!!

I'd forgotten that she gets big blisters all over her body and they are irritable.  So short and selective is my memory.

We've finally caught up and have her pain/irritation in control and she's back to that happy go lucky kid with humour and lots of personality.
It's amazing to watch her talk more and interact more.  It really shows in a little window, two days in fact, how chronic pain can delay all her development from speech to what ever.

She has two feet and a hand looking like this at the moment.
The hand was troubling, but at least it's on the back of her hand and not on the fingers or web space.

I can only wonder it was from the flailing of her arms in recent days.

I couldn't get back from work in time to do a change with the nurse so my mom helped.
Out side of a few gruff comments by me she was excellent.  I was only a jerk due to the internal strife looking and dealing with bloody mucky painful areas on my daughter often exudes the grouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment