Wednesday, October 26, 2011

There's a collective THUMP

We're into EB awareness week and it seems many of the other blogs I follow are trumpeting the cause.
I'm no different.  I'm now safely in Groningen and wide awake at 4:30 am.  Yikes.
So pass us along to friends and family and if anyone want to help the cause look up Debra in your country and see what makes sense for you to help.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to see at this conference.  I think we're fairly progressive with how we deal with RDEB, but till I've been through this week I can't be sure.  I really hope outside all the invaluable face time I plan to get in with those who have gone before us there are some nuggets of gold to take home and apply to our lives.
Groningen.
What a beautiful old town, umm - the five streets between the train station and the hotel.
The Dutch beer has much to be desired.  Vancouver has a good thing going with it's beer.  Especially the ones that make it up from the Western US.  Lots of flavor, big assortment.
What?
This trip wasn't about drinking beer??


and taking pictures of old cities?

No comments:

Post a Comment