Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day Three

Was having a hard time getting her to sit still.
We took the grand folks out to the river for lunch and a walk along the water.
HOT today. wow.  Forgot what it was like to actually feel warmth.
video
Baby luge.
We've had two nights in the last three where Raqu didn't bother us in the slightest from 9pm to 6am.
This morning I didn't know what to do.  I usually use her as a morning waking alarm.  As she's up somewhere around 4am with cries.  I can then do the snooze nap thing on my own till I'm supposed to wake if it's earlier then 7.
In fact Ren and I almost never have to use an alarm.  We're always up at what ever time we need to.  This morning I was to meet a friend at 6 am.  My eyes opened to the numbers 5:50am.
Wow.
Amazing.
Almost didn't know what to do with myself sleeping so well.
Unfortunately Ren couldn't sleep.
The few nights were she can, she's up all night thinking.
Too bad Soo sad.

1 comment:

  1. Nice video! She is growing so fast and even crawling now. Wish you the best and lots of regards from the small country in the middle of Europe :)

    Vašek.

    ReplyDelete