Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yahhoo.

Apparently we've been approved from more nursing hours.
Wow.
Maybe Renata and I can get back to happy family, by having the energy to work through each others low moments.
It means more people in our house, but it's summer now (or so I've been told) and we'll be able to spread out a little.
Raqu had some great days of overall pleasure, but something is up this morning. None of her approved pain therapy even dented what she's going through.
I can't tell what it is, only that she's trashing and keeping her eyes shut.  I'm hoping it's because she didn't sleep well and is refusing to open them.  I doubt it.
I couldn't get out of the house fast enough again this morning.  Although I forgot half my work there and will have to go back shortly.  Damn....
At least I'll be able to give Ren the hug she needs this morning, one I was unable to give then under the pressure of getting No 1 to school and my shattered ears a break.  Maybe I can bring a tasty peace offering in the shape of a coffee from Moja - problem is she'll only get to enjoy if she gets to put the ball of fuss down for 5 minutes.
But joy "we have more hours!!!" to recuperate in the back ground for the all too frequent occasions such as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment