Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Did I mention I dropped my phone on her nose.


Shame after all the tough moments we get I drop a phone on her nose, where it could have easily been avoided..  Somewhere between the phone being too slippery and me doing two things at once, ie. feeding her a bottle and showing her videos of Tripp, which she loves and can't take her eyes off the screen. 
I thought I was going to have to jump off our deck head first as I wasn't sure it hit her eye or where.  Total sickness. 
Cordelia remarked to Renata from the back room.  'Daddy said a bad word.'
The next day, at lunch was her actual first eye injury, to help put the rush to hospital in perspective.


We had a little mouth blister this evening.  We shortsightedly just finished changing her clothes so that she would be clean of blood going to bed. 
Not so much. 
Again she looks like a vampire with a bib of blood, but a beautiful Vampire at that.  The yellow of her shirt has gotten rather orange.
Once popped, without my recently typical missed shot, she was a pleasure and melted to sleep in my arms, sans iphone. 
I'm quite put off by this as I'll be forced to look at the many little Milia after the open wound has healed and gone away.  The Milia are those damn little white spots that form on her healing skin, her nose area along the side of her eye is full of them.  Thanks to daddy, add another 20. 
A side note - normally we wouldn't buy Renata a leopard print house coat, but Simona thought her old one (not leopard) was too old and no longer comfortable, so she tossed it and inserted this one.
It's sexy,
I think,
or so I'm told?? 
At least I get a giggle when Raquel breaks out into her fairly common playful ROAR and Renata is wearing it close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment