Monday, November 29, 2010

All quiet on the Western Front.

It's like the night before Christmas.
Not even a mouse.  Well, there's me.

Raqu is in one of her best spells ever.  Other then the few small blisters that speckle her body , there is only one of any significance or irritation on her foot..
She's calm and happy despite having three vaccines today.
One in each thigh and an oral, which she spat most of it out.  I knew that was going to happen, which is why I waited so long to try.

So it's quiet none the less and everyone is relaxed and sleeping well.

I'm feeling a slight elation.
Could be that Ren let me go for a ski tour up our local mountain in a snow storm.
Mountain closed, but the lights were on.
Just a clean smooth path to top and a nice easy ski back down.
Funny, but I ran into our main nurse at Childrens 1/4 the way up.
Otherwise, there wasn't a soul.
Quiet.
Just like the night before Christmas.
video

No comments:

Post a Comment